Last weekend Semester in Spain , a lively and cheerful blog where you can find the adventures of a student in Granada (and his little bear Nippy, don't forget!) very kindly sent me this stylish award, which I received with happiness and much pleasure and now I am going to follow the rules of the game, just as she told me to do. Well, here I go Semester!
There are four rules and these are the following:
First rule: to thank and to link the blog which has sent you the award. Ok, this is easy:
Thanks Semester in Spain for this beautiful (and elegant!) award. It is very nice and I am very honoured for this recognition Semester! It has been a pleasure to receive it!
Second rule: to tell seven things about you. Well, this was not so much easy at first, but then I started thinking the difficult thing was to choose only seven things about me, about my likes or dislikes, but I will try to do my best!
1. I am crazy about travelling (really crazy!).
2. I love snapping at everything, in fact, I am nearly a photomaniac!
3. My favourite film is The quiet man, it is so romantic and fun. I think it is a little jewel film.
4. I hate routine and I am not afraid of changes at all, in fact, I like them.
5. I would like days could last longer than 24 hours. I would really like days would be like chewing gums and I could stretch them as much as possible.
6. My favourite season of the year is summer, I love sun and hot weather and beaches and light summer dresses and on the contrary, I can’t stand winter, in fact I hate cold and it nearly gets me angry sometimes.
7. I like (no, I would better say, I love) Italian food so much that I would never get tired of eating it.
Third rule: To share the award with 15 more blogs, recently discovered (do they have to be very recent Semester?). Anyway, I like to visit and follow all of these nice and very interesting blogs, and I want to share this award with all of them:
- Spain is my happy place, a nice blog of an American and lively woman living in Madrid now with her family (who knows where she will be living next?).
- Come, sit by my fire, a very smart blog (in all senses) which makes you think and at the same time it is very entertaining.
- Two crazy crafters, a lovely and very creative blog of two lovely women from the States, a mother and her daughter.
- From a yellow house in England, an interesting and entertaining blog of an expat American woman living in Britain.
- South of Watford, an interesting blog with many news about current Spain.
- Life in Culebron, this is a blog about two Britons and their experiences living in Culebron, a small village in Alicante.
- Petrolin50, a very nice blog if you likes Photography!
- Masquerade, a beautiful blog with beautiful messages in it, it is always worth to visit it.
- A vintage cottage home, a very beautiful and artistic blog from a special lady from Michigan.
- Glenni's Blog Page, the adventures of a lively Australian retired woman who likes to enjoy life.
- Graceful presence, a relaxing blog which makes you think and makes you feel relaxed.
- A view of Madrid, a foreign's view (or as he prefers to say: a guiri's view) of Madrid.
- Guardamar, a blog about the thoughts and impressions of an English man living in Spain.
- Head, eye and heart, a blog to visit if you like photography (and I do like very much!).
- I like nice life, a nice blog which makes you feel very relaxed just when you are visiting it.
- Erin all over, the adventurers, likes, dislikes obsessions and more of a young woman, but all of these things are told in a cheerful way.
And fourth and last rule: To contact them and tell them about the Award. OK! I am going to leave just now and do it so right now! Bye, see you in a few days! I've got work to do!