Are you interested in a country called Spain, that it is much more than bullfighters and flamenco? Do you feel like knowing something more about its culture, people, idiosyncrasy or its current situation? Please, come in

Thanks to these friends for following

Sunday 17 July 2011

ANDALUSIAN GUACAMOLE


Lately I have been quite busy with my trip to Huesca and having some works done at home (quite exhausting!), though little by little things are returning to normal, but while I write and post about the trip, I am going to leave you a refreshing recipe for summer days and nights.

I have a lovely neighbour called Isabel, who has a son working in Huelva (in south Andalucia, next to Portugal) and for that reason she often goes to that town to visit her son. Now she has just come back from one of her visits and she has told me about a great dish she has eaten there. It is the Andalusian guacamole and she says it is just delicious, especially for summer. I haven't had yet the chance to try it myself but if she says is yummy it must be yummy, that is for sure! So I want to share her recipe with you in order for you to make it and enjoy it too.

Ingredients:

3 avocados
1 tomato
1/2 green onion
1/2 lemon
Fresh coriander
Salt
Black pepper
Olive oil (6 tablespoons)

How to make it:

- To cut the avocados lengthwise.
- With a spoon to leave apart the pulp and leave it on a bowl.
- To squeeze the lemon and put it on the bowl, the same as with the olive oil, the salt and the pepper.
- Then with the mixer you beat all of it, slowly, during three minutes and  leave it in the fridge for half and hour before serving. And then you can serve it on a plate with a bag of tortilla chips, Doritos or chips.

Easy to make, fresh for summer and nutritive. I haven't tasted yet, but it has made my mouth water of just thinking of it!


Buen provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to leave the gift of your comment. Have a nice day!

Bienvenido y muchas gracias por dejarme el regalo de tu comentario. ¡Que tengas un gran dia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...