Are you interested in a country called Spain, that it is much more than bullfighters and flamenco? Do you feel like knowing something more about its culture, people, idiosyncrasy or its current situation? Please, come in

Thanks to these friends for following

Monday 7 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM LEONOR AND SOFIA


I know I haven't published much in this blog lately, in fact, I haven't published anything in this blog along this year (really time passes so quickly and my free time is so short to post in all my blogs as much as I would like to!) but I don't want to let Christmas pass by without greeting all of the friends and followers of Sangria, Sol y Siesta, with this cute Christmas greeting card from the daughters of King Philip and Queen Letizia. Aren't they sweet and lovely?




The card says: "Every day there is a reason for hope and harmony in our hearts. Let's hope Christmas Christmas always enlighten that path."

And I take advantage of this Royal Christmas greeting to wish you a


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!


1 comment:

Welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to leave the gift of your comment. Have a nice day!

Bienvenido y muchas gracias por dejarme el regalo de tu comentario. ¡Que tengas un gran dia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...