Are you interested in a country called Spain, that it is much more than bullfighters and flamenco? Do you feel like knowing something more about its culture, people, idiosyncrasy or its current situation? Please, come in

Thanks to these friends for following

Friday 25 June 2010

I AM GOING TO BEACH FOR HOLIDAYS!


I am going on holiday to the beach, I'm going to rest, to read (which is what I have left over lately), to write, to take pictures, to walk, to enjoy the sun and the sea (I hope! Because my young local reporter, that is, my 12 years old nephew Ruben, told me this afternoon that there was prospect of rain ......), to enjoy with the family, to forget about the current political, economic and working situation which has burnt myself out lately (and here the sun has nothing to do with it!) and in short, I'm going to change for a week, the air of Madrid by the quiet and cosy fishing village of Santa Pola (Alicante), in the east of Spain.


So my friends, hugs and kisses and see you in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to leave the gift of your comment. Have a nice day!

Bienvenido y muchas gracias por dejarme el regalo de tu comentario. ¡Que tengas un gran dia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...