Are you interested in a country called Spain, that it is much more than bullfighters and flamenco? Do you feel like knowing something more about its culture, people, idiosyncrasy or its current situation? Please, come in

Thanks to these friends for following

Friday 23 July 2010

I AM GOING TO CROATIA FOR HOLIDAY


I am going for a few days holiday again (I have to say that I prefer to do many short trips, instead of a long one), but this time it is not a beach holiday. Now I'm going to Croatia, so these days will be more active and exciting, seeing and touring the whole country, with a stop at Montenegro. I was looking forward to going to Croatia, since a long time ago, so I will tell you about it and show you pictures of the trip when I’ll be back.

Many kisses and hugs to all of you! See you very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I thought I WAS already following this blog...now I really am. Is that pic of Croatia. I had no idea!! I have a friend who will be doing a sailing trip there this summer. Can't wait to see the pics! BTW, love this blogname, wish I thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to leave the gift of your comment. Have a nice day!

Bienvenido y muchas gracias por dejarme el regalo de tu comentario. ¡Que tengas un gran dia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...