Are you interested in a country called Spain, that it is much more than bullfighters and flamenco? Do you feel like knowing something more about its culture, people, idiosyncrasy or its current situation? Please, come in

Thanks to these friends for following

Wednesday 4 August 2010

I AM BACK FROM CROATIA

Dubrovnik

I am already back from Croatia, but I have quite a hard work just now writing about it and working with the pics I took there (more than 1.200!), so I won’t post here for some more days.

But if you want to see more pics of my trip like those you can see below or if you want to read about it (if you can understand Spanish or else you can use the Google translator) you can go to my other blog:



Dalmatian coast

Plitvice Lakes

Trogir

Zagreb

Sibenik

Rovinj

Zagreb


Thanks and I’ll be back here very soon writing more things about Spain (mainly)!

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las arquitecturas de punto de referencia son muy lujosos.

    Muchas gracias por el hermoso paisaje ...


    Desde el Lejano Oriente.
    Saludos.
    ruma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh, I hope you enjoy the photos in the other blog as well. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruma, me alegro mucho de que te hayan gustado las fotos con los paisajes. Muchos saludos hasta el Lejano Oriente!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you very much for taking the time to leave the gift of your comment. Have a nice day!

Bienvenido y muchas gracias por dejarme el regalo de tu comentario. ¡Que tengas un gran dia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...