A new year has just started and in the beginning of a new year it is time to take stock of the past year. I felt curious about which posts were the most visited in 2012 and after having a look at the statistics I saw that these were the 10 most visited posts, perhaps you missed any of them and you want to read it or just re-read it again. Make the most of it!
- Famous Spanish actors now in Hollywood
- Mona Lisa’s twin sister painting at the Prado Museum
- Anita Delgado, the Spanish maharani of Kapurthala
- The Madrazo, a family of realists painters
- Elena Arzak, best female chef in the world
- Are all Spanish stereotypes still valid?
- Los Manolos shoes of Manolo Blahnik
- John Bagnold Burgess and other Victorian painters
- Ronda, Pepa Borrego and her Goyescas costumes
- This position is shared between: La Alhambra Palace and people who were inspired by it and 6 easy steps to enjoying a vino tinto from Spain
And that was all, now it is time to look forward 2013 and see which new subjects this blog will find interesting enough to share with all their readers during this year. Ready, steady, there we go!